Goa is most loved tourist destination for its breathtaking natural beauty,carnivals,forts,churches,museums and also the beach parties , adventure sports and water sports here.
Beaches in Goa, Goa Beach Tour, Tour of Goa Beaches, Goa-Travel, Goa tour packages for reservations on the following mobile Nos ( 24 Hours) : +91-98422 55573, 9786691904,9965616661
Phone Number : 0422 - 2333922, 2330932.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax No: 0422 - 2331605
Once when you arrive at the cherished tourist destination , Goa you will be pleasantly surprised by the unique mode of transport here.
Commuting within Goa is very easy as there are whole lot of options for you.
Goa Transport comprises of - Transportation in Goa
- Car Rentals , a very convenient mode of transportation in Goa if you want to go on a sightseeing in Goa .
Just hire a car of your choice and go on enjoy the beauty of Goa. Goa-Travel.com not only conducts tours of Goa but also deal with car rentals, contact us for more details for Goa Transport.
- Bike Rentals: You can also rent a bike and just go on explore Goa. You need to have an international driver license if you want to ride on a powerful bike.
- Local Trains: Getting around in Goa is made easy by the presence of local trains here in Goa. This Goa Transport connects North and South Goa between Vasco and Margao Railway Station.
- River Cruises: Want to enjoy a serene river cruise in the ferries , you will get this also here with ferries plying on the River Mandovi,River Tiracol.
- Motorcycle Taxis: A unique mode of transport in Goa where here the bikes have a rider called pilot and you have to sit as a pillion rider.
- Taxis: You will find another way of transportation in Goa that is the Maruti Van taxis. They are basically operating between the hotels and resorts.
The road network of Goa connects it with the major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore etc. through the National Highways (NH-4A, NH-17 and NH-17A).
The regular and frequent bus services whether state owned (run by the Kadamba Transport Corporation) or the private owned or run by the transport corporations of the neighbouring states; operate on these routes connecting Mumbai, Pune, Belgaum, Hubli, Bangalore, Mangalore etc. with Goa.
The tourists can get a range of buses from economic, sleeper coaches to deluxe AC buses.
Goa-Travel.com conducts tours of Goa and also arranges for car rentals.
|Golden triangle rajastjan||Gurupurnima-festival1|