Excursions to Karwar is a port town located on the banks of River Kali Nadi . Here you have the palm fringed beaches and breathtaking hills and valleys with dense vegetation all around.
Beaches in Goa, Goa Beach Tour, Tour of Goa Beaches, Goa-Travel, Goa tour packages for reservations on the following mobile Nos ( 24 Hours) : +91-98422 55573, 9786691904,9965616661
Phone Number : 0422 - 2333922, 2330932.
Email Id: email@example.com
Fax No: 0422 - 2331605
To top it you have the pleasant climate here in Karwar.It is situated 518km from Bangalore and is most often visited for its scenic beaches, hill forts and octagonal churches.
Tourist Attractions in Karwar
- Devbagh Beach: If you want to spend time in the sun drenched golden beach nestled on an island amidst casuarinas then come to Devbagh Beach .Chances are you would want to spend more time here amidst breathtaking natural beauty of Devbagh beach.
- Casuarina Beach: Located near the Binaga Bay , it is a serene and beautiful beach.
- Binaga Bay: A naval base for the Indian Navy , though restricted for the international tourists one can have a glimpse of this place, while driving past it.
- Dargah of Peer Shan Shamsuddin Kharobat: A most revered place for pilgrims this is the shrine of Peer Shan Shamsuddin Kharobat, a Baghdadi Saint .
- Naganatha Temple : Here an anthill is worshipped,visit this unique place.
- Karwar Bay- Here only you have the Devbagh beach,Binaga Beach and Arga Beach.
- River Kali Nadi- Enjoy river cruises here.
- Muslin Factory -Started by Sir William Counten
- Kurmagad Island : Find here an ancient fort and also a Lord Narsimha Temple.
Excursions to Karwar - The closest airport to Karwar beach is Goa and it is 60 miles away. The nearest railway junction is Hubli and the closest railway station is Shirwad/Karwar, which is 2 kilometers away from the beach. It is pretty close to southern Goa, from where it takes only a couple of hours to get to Karwar beach.
The main activities that the visitors should participate while in Karwar beach are snorkelling and diving. They should also visit the Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, which is 175 kilometers to the east of the beach.
The best time to visit Karwar beach is from October to May. One of the major attractions of Karwar beach is the spicy sea food on offer. The major attractions at Karwar beach are the Naganatha Temple and the Dargah of Peer Shan Shamsuddin Kharobat.
Besides, the visitors can enjoy excursions to Gokarna, Magod Falls, Honnavar, Lalguli Falls, Bhatkal, Ulavi, Banavasi, Lushington Falls, Shivganga Falls, Sirsi and Dandeli. Visitors can also go to Kurmagad island.
There are other places to see like Sadashivgad Hill Fort that has a durga temple as well. There is an octagonal church at Karwar beach, which is unique as well. There is a Venkatrama temple at Karwar beach, which is 300 years old. It is well known for its ocher colored paintings.
Contact Goa-Travel.com for more details , tour booking for Excursions from Goa to Karwar ,also done by us .